Welcome to %1$s. Please log in.

Login with username, password and session length
 
News: Keep The TechnoWorldInc.com Community Clean: Read Guidelines Here.
Techno World Inc - The Best Technical Encyclopedia Online! | Forum | THE TECHNO CLUB [ TECHNOWORLDINC.COM ] | Techno Articles | Marketing | Internet Marketing | Internet Marketing - Article Announcer

Stephen Taylor

Internet Marketing - Article Announcer


Who said marketing on the internet was easy. All the successful marketers have worked long hours plugged into their computers. Total commitment has been give to the internet for the glory of being called a 'Guru'. Of course, the financial successes aren't bad either. Or so I hear.

There is no easy way. Work is involved. Time evaporates so much faster in front of a computer. I have given many hours to the school of internet marketing. I think I have bought every new piece of softway and ebook created by these 'Gurus'.

I know I am not alone. I was a 'newbie' last year, starting July 2004. I managed to spend every penny I had and got into debt trying to make a go of it. Meaning, there is a price to pay - time and money. No guarantees either.

Just when you think you have this whole internet marketing business figured out, the rules change.

Creative methods by and for all the established marketers is always in demand. How to beat Google at their own business; get ranked high on the search engines. It looks to me that the weak will get fizzled out and the hard core marketers will always give it another go.

I like to think I have graduated into being an intermediate internet marketer. The dues have been paid. I am definately an internet junkie - just can't seem to get enough of it.

Concerns I have about this marketing business, it is hard to build up residual income. Unlike 'network marketing' (especially the firmly established MLMs/MLMers), income can be generated for years to come. This business seems rather fly-by-night. Of course, if you create a website much like Ebay or Clickbank you should be pretty comfortable in the income area. There is more to being an internet marketer though then the financial rewards.... always looking for the next best program, software, ebook... they are out there and coming our way.

Speaking of which, Jason Potash, is releasing his latest product this week. The release date is June 28, 2005. He calls it the ArticleAnnouncer. All the excitment of its release has been strategically created, all the correct steps to the newest and greatest internet marketing procedures have been met.

I hope it turns out to be all it says it will be. I know I will be there to pick it up on June 28, 2005.

Stephanie Ross, BizOppPro
from a Newbie to an Intermediate Marketer. For more information about the ArticleAnnouncer email to: [email protected] Place 'more info' in the subject line and I will provide you with more information.

Recent Updates

[August 11, 2025, 08:33:44 AM]

[August 11, 2025, 08:33:44 AM]

[August 11, 2025, 08:33:44 AM]

[August 11, 2025, 08:33:44 AM]

[May 13, 2025, 08:34:25 AM]

[May 13, 2025, 08:34:25 AM]

[May 13, 2025, 08:34:25 AM]

[April 12, 2025, 08:24:20 AM]

[April 12, 2025, 08:24:20 AM]

[April 12, 2025, 08:24:20 AM]

[April 12, 2025, 08:24:20 AM]

[March 12, 2025, 09:35:30 AM]

[March 12, 2025, 09:35:30 AM]

Subscriptions

<style>@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Montserrat:700');@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Montserrat:400'); .form-preview { display: flex; flex-direction: column; justify-content: center; margin-top: 30px; padding: clamp(17px, 5%, 40px) clamp(17px, 7%, 50px); max-width: none; border-radius: 6px; box-shadow: 0 5px 25px rgba(34, 60, 47, 0.25); } .form-preview, .form-preview *{ box-sizing: border-box; } .form-preview .preview-heading { width: 100%; } .form-preview .preview-heading h5{ margin-top: 0; margin-bottom: 0; } .form-preview .preview-input-field { margin-top: 20px; width: 100%; } .form-preview .preview-input-field input { width: 100%; height: 40px; border-radius: 6px; border: 2px solid #e9e8e8; background-color: #fff; outline: none; } .form-preview .preview-input-field input { color: #000000; font-family: "Montserrat"; font-size: 14px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 20px; text-align: center; } .form-preview .preview-input-field input::placeholder { color: #000000; opacity: 1; } .form-preview .preview-input-field input:-ms-input-placeholder { color: #000000; } .form-preview .preview-input-field input::-ms-input-placeholder { color: #000000; } .form-preview .preview-submit-button { margin-top: 10px; width: 100%; } .form-preview .preview-submit-button button { width: 100%; height: 40px; border: 0; border-radius: 6px; line-height: 0px; } .form-preview .preview-submit-button button:hover { cursor: pointer; } </style><form data-v-3a89cb67="" action="https://api.follow.it/subscription-form/QUJrWmZTYXZTNTJ5UDdYb2NaeVlQMmdRWTNQenUrdHdueldtWTNVOGk4WVJhVm94L280bzRPbFE1bVcwNDZ1UWJ4T0VFb0FETWJ4QjhhNGo3ekhGVXNRVmhkbXNnUDlZVkh6RWdmWWlveVVvWDZwbVNCcmpGZUVjMTBNN09WREN8dW1lOTY5VVhCNUtYZTJRdGRZV3ZSQWpaWVVpdGtqbjdNTC9HT2RlMndiaz0=/8" method="post"><div data-v-3a89cb67="" class="form-preview" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border-style: solid; border-width: 1px; border-color: rgb(204, 204, 204); position: relative;"><div data-v-3a89cb67="" class="preview-heading"><h5 data-v-3a89cb67="" style="text-transform: none !important; font-family: Montserrat; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 16px; text-align: center;">Get Latest Tech Updates For Free!</h5></div> <div data-v-3a89cb67="" class="preview-input-field"><input data-v-3a89cb67="" type="email" name="email" required="required" placeholder="Enter email" spellcheck="false" style="text-transform: none !important; font-family: Montserrat; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 14px; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"></div> <div data-v-3a89cb67="" class="preview-submit-button"><button data-v-3a89cb67="" type="submit" style="text-transform: none !important; font-family: Montserrat; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 16px; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(96, 131, 190);">Subscribe</button></div></div></form>

Resources

  

Internet Marketing - Article Announcer

Started by Stephen Taylor, August 12, 2007, 06:49:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

  Print     Print       Print