Username: Save?
Password:
Home Forum Links Search Login Register*
    News: Welcome to the TechnoWorldInc! Community!
Recent Updates
[August 11, 2025, 08:33:44 AM]

[August 11, 2025, 08:33:44 AM]

[August 11, 2025, 08:33:44 AM]

[August 11, 2025, 08:33:44 AM]

[May 13, 2025, 08:34:25 AM]

[May 13, 2025, 08:34:25 AM]

[May 13, 2025, 08:34:25 AM]

[April 12, 2025, 08:24:20 AM]

[April 12, 2025, 08:24:20 AM]

[April 12, 2025, 08:24:20 AM]

[April 12, 2025, 08:24:20 AM]

[March 12, 2025, 09:35:30 AM]

[March 12, 2025, 09:35:30 AM]
Subscriptions
Get Latest Tech Updates For Free!
Resources
   Funistan
   PrettyGalz
   FreeThemes
   Videsta
   Glamistan
   GlamGalz
   Vidsage
   WorldHostInc
   Funfani
   FilmyMama
   Uploaded.Tech
   Funotic
   FilesPark
Participate in the fastest growing Technical Encyclopedia! This website is 100% Free. Please register or login using the login box above if you have already registered. You will need to be logged in to reply, make new topics and to access all the areas. Registration is free! Click Here To Register.
+ Techno World Inc - The Best Technical Encyclopedia Online! » Forum » THE TECHNO CLUB [ TECHNOWORLDINC.COM ] » Techno Articles » Online Business
 An Online Home Based Business: What if it Does work?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: An Online Home Based Business: What if it Does work?  (Read 640 times)
Shawn Tracer
TWI Hero
**********


Karma: 2
Offline Offline

Posts: 16072


View Profile
An Online Home Based Business: What if it Does work?
« Posted: March 14, 2008, 09:39:18 AM »


An Online Home Based Business: What if it Does work?
 by: Fred Weissenfluh

I don’t know a thing about you, but I’ll bet you’ve decided to start your own online home based business. You’ve read about others doing it and making tons of money, having not only the financial freedom, but time freedom as well to do whatever they want, whenever they want. I bet you can just see yourself living that lifestyle that most people just dream about and so you ask yourself, "What if it does work?"

Yep, you’re excited, because you’ve made the decision to change your life and go after that freedom and lifestyle. In fact you’re so excited that you want to tell everyone that you’re going to start your own online home based business. Well, you’d think that they would be happy for you and give you their support and backing. But, oh no, what do they say? "You must be crazy." "You don’t know how to do that." "Nobody really makes any money except the ones who get in early." Well, maybe they’re right, but you just keep thinking, "What if it does work?" and you think, you don’t have to be great to start, but, you have to start in order to be great.

So, just how do you get started? After all, they were right when they said, "You don’t know how to do that." What you need is more information and a plan for success; but what you really want is someone to who has already done what you want to do to help guide you along. You want a mentor or teacher that has already been there and done that, and is willing to help you succeed. There you go dreaming again. Is there really that kind of help out there? And how do I find it? "What if it does work?"

Now, it’s time to start researching and since you want to start an online home-based marketing business, what a better place to start than online. Start searching the web for all that "How to Do" stuff. Check out home-based business forums, newsletters and affiliate marketing sites. Most of this stuff is free, so your budget is still intact. Look for e-Books about online marketing. Remember, "You can’t build a reputation on what you’re going to do." Do it now because, "What if it does work?"

So, instead of only reading about making money online, I started searching for businesses already on the internet. I searched for keywords like ‘online business opportunity’, ‘internet business’, ‘home based-business’, etc., hoping that I would find out and learn how to get started in my own online business. After all, I was still thinking and asking myself, "What if it does work?"

Well, what I found was that there were thousands of different links to all sorts of different kinds of "online business opportunities" that all claimed to be successful and making lots of money and all I had to do is join them and I too would become successful and be making lots of money. At this point, I was overwhelmed, but I still hadn’t found anyone telling or showing me exactly how they did it or how I could do it.

What I needed was a blueprint, roadmap, or specific plan that I could follow to become successful myself. By now, I was becoming convinced that if I had a blueprint or plan to follow, I could find out for myself, the answer to the question, "What if it does work?"

It was while I was reading an article similar to this one that I clicked on to a link that changed everything. It linked me to a ‘turn-key, blueprinted, follow-the-plan, successful online business. Well, as they now say, "That’s all history", because I now have my own successful online business and now you won’t have to worry about "What if it does work?" because I’m telling you "It does work!"

To help you get started, here is a website that shows a few online home based business sites that you can plug right into to help you out.

http://www.SuccessFormula4Profit.com.

So there you have it. Some simple, cost-effective, no-risk, blueprints to launch your own online home based business.

The only question you may be left asking yourself is, "Why didn't I start this sooner?"

About The Author

Fred Weissenfluh makes it easy to start your online home based business with his FREE online home based business tips andd website marketing newsletter at... http://www.Successformula4profit.com.

[email protected]

Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Copyright © 2006-2023 TechnoWorldInc.com. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
Page created in 0.042 seconds with 24 queries.