Welcome to %1$s. Please log in.

 
: Welcome to the TechnoWorldInc! Community!
Techno World Inc - The Best Technical Encyclopedia Online! | THE TECHNO CLUB [ TECHNOWORLDINC.COM ] | Techno News | Halo Movie Halo Warthog

Tanya

Halo Movie Halo Warthog


      MSBLOG: Currently I am studying down in Wellington in New Zealand? Its quite a nice place really?but it also happens to be the same place where WETA workshops is (Peter Jacksons SFX workshop). Yesterday I saw this:
      
            
                  
            
            
            (Click for Bigger View)
      
      Ohhhh YEAH!! Its a fully working Worthog from Bungies(Microsofts) Halo game. This fully functioning four-wheel steering, powerful, off-road vehicle with a machine gun on the back must be (from what I can tell) for the upcoming Halo movie.



Continue to this article at Bink.nu

http://bink.nu/Article10593.bink

Halo Movie Halo Warthog

Started by Tanya, July 25, 2007, 06:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

  Print     Print       Print