Techno World Inc - The Best Technical Encyclopedia Online!

THE TECHNO CLUB [ TECHNOWORLDINC.COM ] => Techno News => Topic started by: Shrey on March 17, 2008, 05:20:06 PM



Title: To build a better mousetrap: where high-tech meets low-tech
Post by: Shrey on March 17, 2008, 05:20:06 PM
To build a better mousetrap: where high-tech meets low-tech
      


Featured links from the CNET Blog Network


To build a better mousetrap: where high-tech meets low-tech -- The latest case concerning the scope of microprocessors is found, not in the world of computers, but in this battle over the right to electrocute household pests.


USB flash drives need a condom -- You never know where that USB flash drive has been.


Intel end game is mobile phones -- Intel appears to be focusing a lot of attention on future Moorestown silicon that will go into mobile phones.


Are you a 21st century digital boy or schizoid man? -- Bad Religion sang: "I'm a 21st century digital boy, I don't know how to read but I've got a lot of toys." Why don't we see more rejection of our gadget-crazed lives in popular media? We do, we're just not aware of it.

      

http://www.cnet.com/8301-13796_1-9894564-79.html?tag=rsspr.6234593&part=rss&subj=news