|
Title: Using A Weekly Review To Improve My Life And Business Post by: Daniel Franklin on September 12, 2007, 07:51:59 AM Using A Weekly Review To Improve My Life And Business
"What a week!" you say at the end of a series of days that went, quite frankly, very well. And yet... At the conclusion of another week those same three words may carry with them a completely different meaning. Discouraged and fighting off feelings of defeat, you hardly have enough breath to reflect with a sigh, "What a week." How do you capture the momentum of the good days or regain any sense of the same when things don't go so well? Answer: I'm not totally sure! But I am confident of this: a good, positive weekly review can assist you in... *Capturing what went well, *Helping you to refocus, *Building for future success, *And improving yourself or your business. I hope that "My Week In Review" will prove to be one of the many tools you use in your quest for excellence. It is a unique tool designed to... *Give yourself credit for "things done well" *Allow you to creatively express your thoughts *Keep you in a training/duplicating mode *Pinpoint and attack success hindering attitudes or actions *Rivet your attention on the next play of the game. May you and those you serve have a wonderful week, Lee ~*~*~*~* MY WEEK IN REVIEW ~*~*~*~* Striving For Excellence For All The Right Reasons © Lee Wise All rights reserved =========================================================== THINKING POSITIVE =========================================================== What top three things *worked well* for me this past week? 1. 2. 3. =========================================================== WHEN SMALL IS BIG =========================================================== Speaking personally or professionally... What "little step" of improvement could I make next week that -- *if repeated consistently over time* -- would benefit myself or those I influence in a unique way? My Answer Is... =========================================================== TWO QUESTIONS FOR OVERCOMERS =========================================================== If I dared to believe I could... *What would I do that I have not done? And... *What would be my first step in doing it? My Answers Are... 1. I would do this 2. My first step will be =========================================================== THE STORIES OF MY LIFE =========================================================== "Have I... *Received any compliments, *Heard of any positive results, *Been motivated by someone's success, *Or discovered any exciting facts... That I should record to use in my business?" My Response Is... =========================================================== PATTERNS (Ruthless Honesty) =========================================================== Being Ruthlessly Honest... If I repeated the way I worked this past week for the next 90 days, would it be a good or "not-so-good" thing for my business health? IF MY ANSWER IS "NOT-SO-GOOD," THEN... What will I attack *with a vengeance* first? What is the main *emotional reason* for my attack? IF MY ANSWER IS "A GOOD THING," THEN... What should I reinforce by doing it again? 1. 2. What should I share that is duplicatable? 1. 2. =========================================================== MY SUCCESS JOURNAL =========================================================== Recording my personal journey... ____________________________________ © Lee Wise All rights reserved. You may freely distribute this article. The copyright and this resource box must be included. http://abeautifulmomentintime.blogspot.com Avoid pain/create pleasure. For A Beautiful Moment In Time go here --> http://www.motivation-for-daily-living.net |