Website Design: 10 Web Site Design Pitfalls To Avoid
If you've a website that is not generating a lotof sales, it may be due to some design flaws.
Below are website design flaws you shouldcorrect now, to empower your website:
1. Don't load your web site with a lot of high techclutter. Your visitors may miss your whole salesmessage.
2. Don't use unnecessary words or phrases on yoursite. You only have so much time to get your visitor'sattention and interest; make ever word count.
3. Don't make the mistake that everyone will totallyunderstand your web site message. Use descriptivewords and examples to get your point across.
4. Don't write your strongest point or benefit onlyonce. You should repeat it at least 3 times becausesome people may miss it.
5. Don't push all your words together on your website. People like to skim; use plenty of headingsand sub headings.
6. Don't use site content your target audience isn'tinterested in. If people are coming to your site tofind info about fishing don't include soccer content.
7. Don't use 50 different content formats all overyour web site. Use the same fonts, text sizes, textcolors, etc.
8. Don't use words your web site visitors might notunderstand. People are not going to stop and lookin a dictionary, they will just go to another site.
9. Don't let selling words and phrases go unnoticed.Highlight important words and phrases with color,bolding, italics, underlining, etc.
10. Don't forget to use words that create emotion.All people have emotions, people will have moreinterest when they are emotionally attached.
May you succeed in your website design and make a lotof money.
I-key Benney, CEO
I-key, a Millionaire CEO from New York City is the creator of "Mscsrrr: Millionaire Secret Cash System", (work from home) program, which has helped thousands of ordinary people from all over the world to attain financial security and shining success during the past 2 yrs.
Mscsrrr Millionaire Cash System helps you to generate $1,500+/Week for life, from home or office, part time or full time. No large investment or hassles. Win $1000-$2000 free "cash"?