London, UK - 14 March 2012 - SafeNet, a global leader in data protection
, today announced the winners of its partner awards following its EMEA Partner Summit 2012 in Barcelona. The awards recognise those partners that have excelled in delivering SafeNet solutions during 2011 and were presented at the summit’s gala dinner.
The awards, which are in their 2nd year, comprise five categories and showcase how SafeNet distributors and partners have driven customer satisfaction, innovation, market expansion and revenue growth in the Europe, Middle East and Africa regions.
The categories and their winners are:
- SafeNet Distributor of the Year 2011 – EMEA Region : EXCLUSIVE NETWORKS
- SafeNet Partner of the Year 2011 – Northern EMEA Region : Integralis Deutschland GmbH
- SafeNet Partner of the Year 2011 – Southern EMEA Region : Innovery S.p.A.
- SafeNet EMEA Multi Solution Partner of the Year 2011: I(TS)˛
- SafeNet EMEA New partner of the Year 2011: Sertified Information Systems
Speaking of the awards, Gary Clark, VP EMEA, SafeNet said: “Our channel is critical to how we offer the best solutions to our customers and their support has enabled SafeNet to respond to the opportunities presented by growing awareness of the need for greater and more robust data protection. So it is fitting that we applaud our partners in how their hard work, innovative approaches and flair have had a positive impact on the market and benefitted our mutual customers.”