IIFT is a premier education, training and research institution of the country in the area of International Business. Besides research and MDPs, IIFT is conducting MBA (International Business) full-time, part-time and EMIB campus/online programmes. It is a leading B-School and has been consistently ranked among the top 10 B-Schools in various Surveys. For its Kolkata Centre, the Institute invites applications for the following positions:
1. General Assistant
Graduate (preferably with 50% marks) from a recognised university with adequate working knowledge of computer
2. Junior Clerk
Graduate (preferably with 50% marks) from a recognized university with adequate working knowledge of computer and having a speed of 30 w.p.m. in English typing.
APPLY AS PER PROFORMA GIVEN BELOW
(Paste a passport size copy of recent photograph)
(1) Name of the post applied for (2) Name (3) Category: SC/ST/OBC/PH/Gen. (4) Mailing address with telephone number and email id, (5) Date of birth, (6) Educational qualifications – exam passed, name of the board/university, year of passing, percentage of marks secured and Dvn./Class, (7) Shorthand/Typing speed, (Cool Experience - name of the organization, designation held, period of service, scale of pay with basic pay and total emoluments drawn, nature of duties, (9) Knowledge of computer, (10) Any other relevant information
The applications may besent to Shri Amit Ghoshal, SectionOfficer, IIFT, J-1/14, Salt Lake, Sector-V, Kolkata-700091 (email: email@example.com
) so as to reach him by 18th January 2008.
1. Age relaxation to SC/ST (5 yrs) OBC (3 yrs) PH (10 yrs) as per Government of India instructions
2. Reservation as per Government of India rules.
3. Allowances as admissible to Central Government employees
4. Reimbursement of medical expenses @ Rs.9000 p.a. plus hospitalisation as per rules
5. Separate application should be sent for each post.
6. Those working in Government/Semi-Government/PSUs etc. should send their applications through proper channel.
7. The appointments will be initially on three years’ contract. The contract appointment is likely to be regularised depending upon the performance on completion of 3 years’ service or even prior to that.
8. Appointments will be made on the basis of written test and interview, to be held at Kolkata.
9. Merely fulfilling the eligibility conditions will not be criteria of shortlisting of applications for written test.
10. No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants called for the written test.
Last Date of receipt of applications: 18.01.2008
Details Click Here : http://www.iift.edu/iift/extras/KolAd18122007.pdf