Invite: Microsoft RockStar Contest
Here?s your chance to become Microsoft Student Partner!
Microsoft India is organizing Student RockStar Contest
for Students across India. If you are an engineering student (B.E, B.Tech and MCA) or any Technical Degree Student studying in India then you are eligible to join this contest. For an invitation just a reply on this post and we?ll send you an invite. .
All participants are ranked based on the points they earn by contributing and participating in quiz, registering for the contest, posting a thread, replying and getting response to the thread posted in the forum or by downloading whitepapers, products and other stuff.
Microsoft India has put up some criteria for earning points and once you earn a minimum level of required points you will automatically be rolled out to Top 500 members who will be benefited with this Student Partner Program.Rewards and Opportunities:
Top 500 members in the contest (based on ranks) would be evaluated for being ?Student Partners
? with Microsoft. Within these top 500 members:
* Top 3 students would each get an X-Box 360
* Next 10 students would each get a Windows phone
* Next 50 would each get 2GB flash drives
* About 1000 express CDs & 500 desktop calendars would also be given away
Deadline for entries are 15th June 2007. Students who register before 10th February 2007 will get additional 25 points as a bonus.All Microsoft Student Partners will receive these goodies from Microsoft:
* MSDN Premium Subscription
* Resource DVDs, Books, USB Sticks.
* Official Microsoft Student Partner ID
* Visiting cards, student partner t-shirts, caps and more?.
For an invite, drop a comment below, so that we can send the invite to your email address.